Monday, April 29, 2019

[NEW MUSIC] Lot Ret - Ni Zan Bi Ka (I Will Follow You) mp3 Download

Download and Listen to Gospel minister Lot Ret song titled "Ni zan bi ka" a Hausa phrase which means "I will follow you".

Lot Ret - Ni Zan Bi Ka album art
Lot Ret - Ni Zan Bi Ka Album art

This song is a motivational song that restates ones commitment to following Jesus Christ wholeheartedly which is a goal of every true Christian on earth.
Download/Listen to song below and enjoy a Good Gospel Music!......Don't forget to SHARE!

File Details:

  Lot Ret - Ni Zan Bi Ka (I will follow You).mp3
  • Year: 2019
  • Size: 4.81MB
  • Genre: Gospel

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]