Friday, December 6, 2019

[New Music] New Born King - Austine L.T

In line with the Yuletide Season, Jos based producer, singer and songwriter Austine Luka has released a new song to bless our ears.

Austine Luka - New Born King art

New Born king is a song that welcomes Jesus Christ to earth in commemoration of his birth. Embellished with harp melodies, this song would no doubt be at the top of your Christmas playlist this December.

Download, Listen and Share Now!!!

Download: Austine Luka - New Born King.mp3


WATCH LYRICS VIDEO BELOW

8 Comments

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Senna Gammour

I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. digital piano

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. read review

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Youtube mp3 downloader

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Industry Certified

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]