Wednesday, March 24, 2021

What’s going on in Pyper’s realm??? The love samurai ? What is it all about?

Tags

 The Nigeria afro top notch musical producer Pyper (Pypersound) a songwriter, cinematographer and a singer who recently dropped and Extended play title "Sounds of my heart" which trended on a go and got wider acceptance from fans and lovers  of good sounds. Is set to drop his first debut studio Album, Titled Love Samurai. The Album is a story of his experience in his quest to find true love. The Album which is set to drop in April will be featuring the likes of ;

ILL Track

Rexson Sarki

Victime 

El twist 

Craig B 

Bee 

Mr major and Tee

However,   Pyper Hopes to make a statement with this Album by Showing of his Range and how He can't be boxed into one Sound. Less text and more Music. Anticipate!

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]