Friday, January 17, 2020

[MUSIC] Jazmine - Little Baby ft. Kespan mp3 download

Singer/producer Jazmine Yarima in collaboration with ace singer Kespan Yaron Zaki have brought to us this song titled "Little Baby" to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.


Jazmine Yarima - Little Baby ft. Kespan album art
Jazmine Yarima - Little Baby ft. Kespan album art

Little baby is a fusion of English and Hausa with great vocals from both singers. Produced by Jazmine, this song will surely be on your Christmas Playlist. Mixed and Mastered by Noble Icon. Download song now below.

File Details:

     Jazmine - Little Baby ft. Kespan.mp3



Share & Like us on Facebook for more music like this.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]