Monday, January 6, 2020

[MUSIC] Soulpee - Na Ba Ka ft. Philippa, Yalaga, Manji & Joy

Kakaki Music brings us yet another soul lifting & glorifying worship song titled "Na Ba Ka". 


Soulpee Gambo - Na ba Ka cover art
Soulpee Gambo who was previously featured in Manji's song "Holy Fire" alongside Philippa is back again with the same team and this time around includes the great voices of Joy and Yalaga in this glorifying song of Worship to God.

"Na Ba Ka" a Hausa phrase which means "I offer you.../I give you...." is a song that acknowledges ones total submission to God as a vessel to do his will.


Download Soulpee - Na Ba Ka ft. Philippa, Manji, Joy & Yalaga.mp3

We love your Comments and feedbacks, Kindly drop them below before you leave. Thanks.


1 Comments so far

Wow! It is such a nice song. Thank you soul pee and co.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]