Friday, February 7, 2020

[Watch Now] Soulpee - "Cika Ni" (Fill Me) ft. Joy Affi (Studio Session)

Kakaki Music main act, Soulpee Gambo has dropped a music video to one of his most recent songs "Cikani" featuring Joy Affi. 

The video which was shot at the Mustard Beatz Studio during the recording session shows Soulpee and Joy perform their parts in the spirit filled song while producer Austine Luka does his thing on the keyboard.

Visuals by Sati Dauda, Produced by CliqIdeas Triple Seven.

WATCH NOW!

Have you subscribed to Soulpee's YouTube channel? Kindly do so by clicking here and hit the Big Red Subscribe button now! 🙂👍🏼

Also, spare some seconds to tell your friends about this by using the share buttons below. 🙏🏽 Enjoy!

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]