Thursday, April 30, 2020

[Video] Bezaking, Suki & Jay Feelz - "Oti Sumi O": A Coronavirus song

In the heat of the Corona Virus pandemic ravaging the world right now, Musical act Bezaking (@bezaking_d_producer), Jay Feelz (@iamjayfeelz), and Suki (@supa_suki) have come out with this great visuals for their new song titled "Oti Sumi O" which is basically a song of hope for better days to come as well as a charge to stay safe.

Watch now below and remember to share

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]