Saturday, February 20, 2021

J Town Artist, Songwriter @Witty_Cruz, seen in a hilarious comedy skit.😯😯😯



Wow, The J Town Entertainment industry can’t seize To Amaze us with thrilling, surprising and hilarious activities, and it’s really making the engagement in the j town entertainment industry fun and better.

Where by, the likes of J town’s Uprising and upcoming Artist @witty_cruz was being sighted in a funny and very hilarious comedy. Not only that, I was shocked and surprised when I found out that the script of the comedy was written by him, the editing was done by him, virtually everything about the comedy skit was done by @witty_cruz

I can’t really say, but is the J town artist thinking about leaving the music part of entertainment In the industry to join the Comedy industry?? This I can’t really say?

WATCH NOW....subscribe and like

I guess you can’t stop laughing either, same Here with me.

We just can’t resist the fact that the J town Entertainment industry is getting more better and interesting.



What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]