Sunday, April 25, 2021

[Music] Parfa - Me Yasa Ka So Ni Haka mp3 download

 

Parfa - Me Yasa Ka So Ni Haka song art
Gospel Singer Parfa Sam has released his new song titled "Me Ya Sa Ka So Ni Haka" available for your download.

Me Ya Sa Ka So Ni Haka? is a song that tells the mind of a person who is grateful to God and wonders why God loves him/her so much, even with obvious imperfections faults and frailties... You will surely love this song. Download, Listen, Share and drop your comments below


Listen




MP3 DOWNLOAD: Parfa - Me Ya Sa Ka So Ni Haka.mp3 (7.53MB)

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]