Sunday, November 6, 2016

FULAFIA Official website suspended!


The official site of the Federal University, Lafia, Nassarawa state is no longer accessible. A visit to the site today, 7th November, 2016 at www.fulafia.edu.ng showed
"This account has been suspended, contact your hosting provider for more informa
tion"
This is coming at a time when students awaiting admission into the institution for the
2016/2017 academic session rely on the website for latest information and for the admission list which is released through the website.

An applicant who spoke with the KorectZone said "I applied for admission into the University and so I visit the site regularly these  days for any information since this is the time when admission list is likely to be released, but when I visited the site two days ago, I saw a different thing. I visited today (6th Nov. 2016) hoping the issue might have been resolved but I still saw the same thing."


The ICT team or admin in charge of the site should try and fix the issue asap as visitors to the site are waiting anxiously.
Screenshot of Fulafia account suspended page.

Update: The site has now been restored!

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]