Thursday, December 8, 2016

Postponement of FULAFIA Matriculation Ceremony For 2016/2017 Session

Federal University Lafia has announced the posponement of her 2016/2017 matriculation ceremony indefinately.

The statement was issued yesterday 7th, December 2016 by the registrar of the school, Dr Idris O. Jibrin via the school portal.
"The University wish to inform newly admitted Students, Parents and the General Public that the matriculation ceremony of the new intake of 2016/2017 session has been postpone indefinitely.
A new date will be communicated in due course.

The University regrets any inconvenience this postponement has caused.

Signed
Dr. Idris. O. Jibrin
Registrar"

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]