Sunday, January 12, 2020

VIDEO: Cobhams Asuquo - We Plenti feat. Simi

Singer & Producer, Cobhams Asuquo has kick started the year 2020 with a great motivational song and music video titled "We Plenti" featuring Simi.

Whenever you're feeling down, hopeless, depressed and when nothing seems to be working out for you, cheer up yourself with this great song. Because "...no condition last forever, your own turn dey come." so keep working hard and keep believing.

Video is loaded with nice visuals by kurlevra production.
Watch Now Below and Share.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]