Tuesday, January 14, 2020

[MUSIC] Shuggah - This is FULafia ft. ElKnight, Styles P, Stein

Shuggah has teamed up with 3 fellow rappers from Federal University of Lafia (FULafia), Nasarawa state to give us this track titled "This is Fulafia".

A humorous song, "This is FULafia" narrates a story of some of the funny encounter they had to face in the course of their study in the higher institution both on campus and off campus.
Sugar, el Knight, Silent P, Stein - This Is FULafia mp3
Shuggah, El Knight, Silent P, Stein - This Is FULafia album art

This song was inspired by Falz, This is Nigeria.


Details:

     Shuggah - This is FULafia ft. Silent P, El Knight, Stein.mp3



Listen Now



Share & Like us on Facebook for more music like this.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]