Sunday, February 4, 2018

NSUK 2018 Part-Time Degree Programme Application now OPEN

The Centre for continuing studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, has announced the Advertisement for admission into part-time degree programmes of the University.


In a statement signed by the acting director of the centre, the portal opens on 6th February, 2018 and interested candidates can purchase the form for ₦5,300.

According to the statement, Entry requirement and Duration of Courses are as follows:
  1. Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
  2. Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (1) above.

*LINKS


What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]