Thursday, January 9, 2020

Rhythm of Laffta 9.0 With Osama & others - 19th Jan 2020

Yay! Rhythm of laffta is here again! the Akpunonu Entertainment is once again ready to crack your ribs as it presents the 9th edition of Rhythm of Laffta with Osama tagged "My Europe Experience".

On the list of comedians to crack your ribs and make you forget your worries are Omodan, Acapella, Koboko, Retired Madman, Akpororo, Nedu, Elejo, Buchi, Mr. Paul, MC Pashun and many others (See flier below).

Rhythm of Laffta 9.0 with Osama - January 2020
Rhythm of Laffta 9.0 with Osama

Save the date and be at Mees Palace, Rayfield, Jos, Plateau state on Sunday, January 19th 2020 to have a great time. But, don't come alone o, because that would be greed, lol. Come along with friends, & family to enjoy the rhythms of laffta together.

Rhythm of Laffta 9.0 Flier (designed by Tune's Box)
Rhythm of Laffta 9.0 designed by Tune'sBox

Don't forget to share using the Share buttons below.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]