Thursday, July 9, 2020

[AUDIO+VIDEO] Moses Bliss - Bigger Everyday ft. Festizie, Uwa, Temple, Membrane, Chris Heaven MP3 Download

Singer, Moses Bliss has released this new gospel song titled "Bigger Everyday" that would surely get you up on your feet and dancing. (Do get your dancing shoes stand by as you download this song 😁).


After blessing us with songs like "You are too Faithful" and others, Moses Bliss has this time around teamed up with other great gospel ministers to bring to us this dual genre song that has a fusion of both modern Trap music and Afrobeat vibe which also made me love every second of this song. There is no doubt that this song would be an anthem.

Moses Bliss - Bigger ft. Festizie, Uwa, Temple, Membrane, Chris Heavens (song art)
Bigger - Moses Bliss ft. Festizie, Uwa, Temple, Membrane, Chris Heavens (song art)


OK, enough of the introduction. Download and listen for yourself to get the rest and don't forget to kindly share your thoughts below.


WATCH VIDEO 👇🏼



What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]