Saturday, August 8, 2020

[INSTRUMENTAL] KorectZone Theme Song 2020 prod. by Peter Aren Gambo (@lucre8tiv)

Today's beat is an AfroPop instrumental produced by part-time beat maker, Peter Aren Gambo. 

KorectZone.com mp3 songs download


This sound is exclusive to KorectZone.com and is to be used as theme song and/or background music for her branded content.

Listen below and kindly follow my new audiomack channel here for more instrumentals in the future.

NOTE: Unauthorized use of this sound without permission from the author or KorectZone.com is strictly prohibited.

Are you a producer/beat maker and want to get your beats featured here? Its simple! Just send a mail to us on korectzone@gmail.com with the title "Beat by [YOUR NAME]" and include the beat title, genre, year released (if not current year), social media handles and any other description and we will respond as soon as possible. Kindly ensure you read our free beats terms and conditions before you send them. Thank you!


What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]