Friday, February 26, 2021

[MUSIC] Glamour - Light in the Blackness mp3 download

Upcoming Jos city rapper Glamour has dished out his first single titled "Light in the Blackness".

Glamour showed his lyrical prowess and has proven that he has what it takes to be among A-List rappers both in Jos and the world at large and it is not a suprise that "Light in the Blackness has already found its way into music chart in the city of Jos.

We've got our fingers crossed in anticipation for more from Glamour.

Meanwhile, Download and Listen now to "Light in the Blackness" below and don't forget to share!

Selah!

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]