Thursday, March 4, 2021

Wizkid talks about making music with young artists like???

Throwback to when WizKid talked about making musics with young artistes like Omah Lay, Tems, BadBoyTimz, and Bella Shmurda 🦅🔥

The Nigerian Artist wizkid , talked about making music With promising Young Nigerian artistes in the Nigerian music industry, the likes of Bella Shmurda, Omah Lay, BadBoyTimz and Tems.

WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE NOW

In an interview with Wizkid ,he quotes “ I wanna get in with BadBoyTimz , I wanna get in also with Bella Shmurda , and every young artists doing amazing stuffs”

All the young artistes should watch out,Wizkid is in town.

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]