Wednesday, April 11, 2018

TechFest: Diamond Bank reveals plans for Maiden edition

Diamond Bank has revealed plans to host the first edition of TechFest alongside its partners MTN Nigeria, Visa Nigeria, Microsoft Nigeria, NIBSS, Deloitte and Touche, Interswitch, & Beat FM.


TechFest is an event that aims at showcasing Technological solutions for businesses, connect technology providers with new markets, provide access-to-market opportunities for tech start-ups amongst others and will feature the best talent in the Nigerian Technology Space sector.

According to Diamond Bank CEO, Uzoma Dozie, during the official unveiling event, he said "Tech Fest for me, is a platform that we can share with our customers to help them get the best of technology and to partner together to run better businesses." 

The schedule for the event is as follows:
Date: Teusday 15th - Wednesday 16th May, 2018
Venue: Landmark  Event Centre, Oniru, Lagos.
(See banner below)

TechFest: Building Nigeria's Technology Landscape

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]