Friday, March 9, 2018

FILL MY CUP, EGGON HYMNS by Rev. Akolo Samuel Luke Drops March 11th, 2018

All is set and ready for the Launching and Dedication of two books and two Albums by Reverend Akolo Samuel Luke.



Akolo Samuel Luke is a multi talented individual; a gifted singer, prolific writer, motivational speaker and above all, a father to not just his biological children but spiritual children as well.

"Fill my Cup" & "Eggon Hymns (Agi Eba)" albums plus two books titled "Relationships and Marriage:" and "The Winning Mind" will be launched on: Sunday 11th March, 2018 at ERCC Precious Assembly, Nasarawa Gwong, Jos, Plateau state. (See google map below)
Time: 2:00pm

For Navigation guide to venue , see map below or search "ERCC Precious Assembly" on google maps.
Kindly avail yourself for this much awaited event. Don't miss out!

Map


Read Also: [LIST] Rev. Akolo Samuel Luke - Baba Sauko, Amazing Grace, Sarkin Yaki (remix) and many more mp3 downloads

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]