Friday, March 30, 2018

[DOWNLOAD] Zion Tersee - My Praise (produced by Bezaking)

Straight out of Jos City, Zion Tersee has droped a new single titled "My Praise" produced by Bezaking.


"My Praise" is a song of praise to God for his love and numerous blessings in our lives; and that is why Zion chose to release it today (30th March, 2018) as he celebrates his birthday.

This song will surely get you nodding your head and dancing to the tune.

Download and listen to it below and share to your friends!

My Praise by Zion Tersee [produced by Bezaking].mp3

What do you think?
EmoticonEmoticon

About Author

Peter Aren Gambo

Hello! I'm Peter Aren Gambo, an Entrepreneur, Blogger and Architect based in Jos, Nigeria.

I love blogging about my passion which is Music, Entrepreneurship & Architecture and I love meeting people in the process. I also play the guitar a lot whenever I am offline.
;) [Read More …]